YOGA ETIQUETTE DURING COVID-19
WELCOME TO OUR HAPPY, NURTURING YOGA COMMUNITY!
To preserve this yoga shala and keep each other safe, here are a few guidelines.
- Masks are required upon entrance into the Yoga shala lobby.
- Temperatures will be taken and if you show over 99 degrees than you will not be allowed to enter class.
- If you are feeling sick, have difficulty breathing, body aches, chills, fever, flu like symptoms, sneezing, coughing or experiencing new loss of taste and/or smell, you will not be allowed to take class. Please stay home and rest!
- As much as we enjoy our yoga community, there will no longer be social gathering before or after practice in the lobby or the shala practice room. All social gathering must be taken outside the yoga shala.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the yoga shala and is required for you to use upon entering the yoga shala classroom and upon leaving.
- Upon entry you will place your mat upon the designated area with the tape marking. Each individual is spaced upon the social distancing guidelines (6 feet apart)
- Teacher will not be allowed to do hands on adjustments and will remain 6 feet apart from all students.
- Please bring your own yoga props and towels. Yoga mats, straps, bolsters, blocks, or other Yoga props will not be provided by Yoga Yoga. No rental mats or towels. Students are encouraged to bring their own yoga props if accessible.
- Yoga props will be available for sale in shala.
- Students are encouraged to bring in as little as possible with them. Yoga Yoga does not offer storage. Students may bring small valuables into the yoga shala such as keys, wallets, phones, etc. (Phones must be off). Items may stay with you in your designated space.
Embrace the Quiet
- Try to limit conversation inside the yoga room. No social gathering in the lobby or classroom.
Be on Time
- Please arrive approximately 15 minutes prior to class. We don’t want to disrupt the flow once class has started. Please let teacher know if you have limitations or injuries.
*If you have concerns about exposure or experience signs of illness, please contact your doctor. It is important for all of us to remain vigilant about our own health & wellness, and to be thoughtful of others around us. Here is a link from California Department of Public Health.
ENJOY YOUR CLASS & HAVE A BEAUTIFUL REST OF YOUR DAY
Yoga Yoga is committed to helping people live a happier, healthier and balanced life through Yoga, Meditation, Breathing/Relaxation Techniques, and Positive Thinking.